unlimited crafting membership
- unlimited Open Crafting! during regular CRAFT hours. Open Crafting is self-serve, all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies.
- snacks and drinks
- $40 per month plus tax
- three month minimum (Your card will be charged automatically, just like a Netflix membership for which you get billed once a month.)
- Your card will be charged monthly until you cancel after the 3 month minimum, by emailing CRAFT.
- no commercial crafting
coworking for artists / maker membership
- for makers who sell
- includes non consumable tools but bring your own consumable supplies (For example, a painter could use the studios brushes, water jar, apron, easels, tables, etc. but would bring her own paint)
- access to the studio and tools during coworking hours on weekdays (see below); no weekend access
- $25 per month (your card will be charged monthly until you cancel by emailing CRAFT.)
- for people looking for an alternative to coffeeshops, home, and other coworking firms
- intro week: $10, and then $60 per month
- includes casual crafting! When you get writer’s block or you’ve been staring at your screen too long, play with glitter or get your hands dirty with clay.
- coworking hours: M, W, Th, Fr 9am-8pm; Tuesday 9am-2pm
- CRAFT reserves the right to close the studio for private events up to 5 times per month.