- commitment phobes: During our summer special, coworking is week-to-week! (It’s regularly month-to-month.)
- the budget coworker: Let’s be honest. We offer the cheapest coworking in town.
- people who need space: Our tables are 50 square feet each, so spread out.
- introverts: We’re a small business and coworking getup, so there aren’t big crowds for you to avoid.
- those who can help themselves: Customize your space and experience with an extra lamp, ear plugs, a squishy mat to stand on. Make yourself at home at CRAFT.
- people who like fun: We’re very casual, and we like to play with art supplies and other random stuff.
- not just artists: If these statements above apply to you, you’ll be right at home.
- just for artists
CRAFT offers the coworking classics — good wifi, power outlets, coffee — and something that no other Austin facility provides: paint. And encyclopedias for cutting up and collaging, clay for forming into that shape that you can’t yet put in words, glitter to run your fingers through, paper for making cards to send to your clients, beads to take your mind off that code, and more.
- communal tables at counter height for standing or sitting
- individual desks at counter height for standing or sitting
- coffee, tea, and snacks
- wifi and outlets at every seat
- kitchenette with fridge, freezer, and toaster oven
- our buffet of art supplies and tools
- weekday access 9am – 8pm (until 5pm on Tuesdays)
- walking distance (even in the worst summer heat) to Austin Daily Press, Brewer’s Table, and Sawyer & Co.
- SUMMER SPECIAL: $10 per week
CRAFT is a unique facility and venue. We occasionally do rentals that require us to close. We reserve the right to close the studio up to four business days per month.
At 2 pm, every day except Tuesday, we open to the public for walk-in crafting and calendared events. We cannot guarantee what our crowd will look like. One day the studio may be silent except for our upbeat world music, and another day we might have a raucous crowd on a reunion trip. We will do our best to inform you of upcoming events, but as a retail business, there’s a lot we can’t predict.